Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10 x 10

Today at this time we'll be landing in San Jose!  Hopefully with four calm cats.  Though if the trip to the vet on Monday was any indication, at least 2 of them will need a small dose of gravol (dimenhydrinate).  It's safe for pets while flying because it's not an actual sedative, and the dose is really small.  It's *just* enough to make them sleepy.  Plus if they get any motion sickness it will prevent that, too!  Win-win.  One last step to getting their paperwork complete for the trip, which will be done on Friday.  Then they're all set:)  

Danger "helping" me pack

I put these carriers here as someone from Toronto Cat Rescue was picking them up, and Stitches had to pose for this photo op.  We got 4 soft-sided carriers for the plane so we didn't need these ones anymore.  Stitches says "I'm ready to travel!!!"


Every time I pack up more things, I feel accomplished.  Until I look at the rest of the house that's still somehow full of stuff.  We've done a couple of trips to the storage locker, and it's about 1/3 full...but I feel like we put tons of stuff in there already!  It's a small room, too...only 10x10.  So strange that the physical representation of our lives can fit into such a small space.  Very surreal.  

At least my anxiety has levelled out.  It's not worse, anyway.  Still having strange dreams and I'm not sleeping through the night without waking up once or twice...but when I think about all of the things we still have to do, I'm not freaking out.  So that's progress!

Time for more packing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment